Plangman v2.6.1 is now live. It's a small release with some helpful usability improvements.
- Changed the clue object from an atom to a key.
- Separated tips (revealed via a new compass object) from clues.
- Modified the zoom count to blink when it reaches zero.
- Revised a few levels based on player feedback.
- Added a few new words (including the one shown in the above screenshot).
- Made it easier to jump off stars.
- Updated the ending in the basic version so it prompts the player to try the Extras.
- Updated the * symbol in the Level Editor to represent a zoom star if there's no clue for the current word, and removed support for the - symbol.
- Added the ability to click to advance the story text.
- Added a "broken jetpack" (aka double-jump powerup) to the Challenge a Friend demo level.
- Fixed a Level Editor bug where ~ characters in comments weren't being ignored.
- Fixed a bug where multiple clue objects could be spawned in custom levels.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.