This is incredible. There's nothing else to say
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
"Innovative gameplay and plenty of heart"
- Free Game Planet
"You can’t see me now, but I'm giving [Plangman] a standing ovation"
- PC Gamer
"Plangman is billed as a game that 'blends hangman and platforming' but that doesn't do its weirdness justice."
– Game Informer
"That was a blast!"
- Reddit commenter
"I am a huge, huge fan of Plangman's delivery. Everything from how the story's told, to the gameplay, to the music, it all has this air of just wanting to tell a tale for someone to enjoy. And it does a GREAT job."
- Indie Bytes
Plangman blends hangman, platforming, and physics into a mind-bending space adventure about courage and true love.
Want to skip the download? Play the full game online.
Stuck? Check the walkthrough.
- Innovative gameplay (Wheel of Fortune meets Lode Runner)
- Engaging, heartfelt story
- Inspiring soundtrack
- Short playtime (25 levels, around 1 hour). Experience the complete game in one sitting.
- Over 100 possible words to guess, each with its own visual clue
- Puzzles with multiple solutions
- Randomization of words and level layouts means each playthrough is slightly different
- Unique zoom-based health system
- Text-based level editor
|Published||Nov 02, 2015|
|Author||Ehren von Lehe|
|Tags||1-bit, 2D, hangman, Minimalist, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, story, word|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: